Shivani Kanpur cake and flowers return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an “Accept” or “Agree” for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendor and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the kanpurcakeandflowers.com marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• kanpurcakeandflowers.com does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 2 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.